Congratulations to our students: Hearty congratulations to the following students who produced excellent results.
* Sonal Vijayanagar scored 2200 out of 2400 in June SAT. She got 780 in Writing, 740 in Math and 680 in Critical Reading. Sonal started with about 1800 score when she joined MyEdMaster in Dec 2010.
* Risheel Gabbireddy, Nihar Gudiseva, Shivani Nathan, Nandini Radhakrishnan, Vaiju Raja, and Aleesha Toteja got selection for TJ admission.
* Eeshan Toteja (HS Junior) scored 800 out of 800 in his Math II SAT subject test in June 2011. He also got 790 out of 800 in SAT reasoning test.
* Saiteja Bevera, and Ashwin Rajamanickam got selected into GT (Advanced Academic placement).
* Shiva Raja (HS Junior) who scored 99 percentile on PSAT. Shiva took PSAT prep classes from MyEdMaster during the last 3 months. Shiva will likely be a National Merit Scholarship Semifinalist and possibly be a finalist to win a National Scholarship.
* Mrinmayee Takle (HS Junior) who took AP Chemistry and SAT prep classes from MyEdMaster got accepted into VCU Guaranteed Medicine program.
* Mike Bunting (HS Junior) who scored 2320 total score in SAT out of 2400, with 800 (perfect score) in Critical Reading, 780 in Writing and 740 score in Math. Mike took SAT prep classes from MyEdMaster.
* Shiva Raja (HS Junior) who scored 2210 total score in SAT out of 2400, with 790 in Writing, 750 in Math and 670 in Critical Reading. Shiva took SAT prep classes from MyEdMaster during the last 3 months.
* Mrinmayee Takle (11th grade) on her successful achievement of completing AP Chemistry test with a score of 4.0 out of possible 5.0.
* Sanjana Epari (8th grade) on her successful admission into Thomas Jefferson (TJ) High School for Science and Technology. Sanjana took TJ Prep classes from MyEdMaster.
* Annie Shehan on her successful admission into University of Virginia. Annie took AP Chemistry classes from MyEdMaster.
* Shelly Khanna (7th grade) for scoring 1910 in SAT with 700 score in Math. Shelly score was at 95 percentile nationally in SAT Math and she is eligible to get admission into JHU's Center for Talented Youth (CTY) courses in Math/Science/English during the summer. JHU also recognized her achievement inviting Shelly to join the Study of Exceptional Talent (SET) program, a recognition given to students who scored 700 and above in Math/Reading/Writing sections of SAT (under the age of 13 years).
* Nihar Gudiseva (7th grade) for scoring 89 percentile in SAT Math. Nihar is also eligible to get admission into JHU's CTY summer courses. Nihar also got JHU's recognition for his performance on SAT Math. Shelly also took her TJ prep classes from MyEdMaster and it really helped her to answer the tough questions in English, Math and Essay sections of the TJ admission test.
* Revanth Vejju (2nd grade) for his successful admission into Advanced Academic Placement (GT). MyEdMaster provided guidance and application assistance to Revanth.
Testimonial provided by Shelly's mother, Indira S. from Herndon, VA:
I am glad to write this testimonial as our child benefited from MyEdMaster's effective teaching methods, appropriate assessment tests and honest feedback to the parents. I am a proud mother of a 13 year old middle-school student, who took SAT preparation lessons from MyEdMaster for a few months and I am very glad to to tell you that her Math score was 700 with 95 percentile nationally. I am fully convinced that the tutoring with MyEdMaster has helped her achieve this score, which was better than I could ever hoped for. MyEdMaster teachers helped her by coaching/teaching and providing some of the best guidance with great patience. At MyEdMaster, Shelly learned concepts in various topics of Pre-algebra, Geometry, Algebra I and II, and SAT test strategies and the teachers also helped motivate her to love Math. I can assure you that this is a Tutoring center that you can trust. Also, Shelly took classes in English reading/writing and within a short duration of 1 month, she got significant improvement in her English critical reading and writing scores on SAT.
Testimonial provided by Mike's mom, Ann B., from Ashburn, VA:
My son Mike was preparing for the SAT, and Math was his weak link. I found MyEdMaster online and upon meeting their teachers, I knew that they would be able to help my son reach his potential. The test prep was started by administering a diagnostic SAT Math test on which my son scored 620. They then identified each area my son needed help with and methodically went over every concept. When we received Mike's SAT Math scores from College Board, he got a 740! I would heartily recommend MyEdMaster not only because of the results they achieved with my son, but also because they have dedicated teachers that the students like and respect. It is obvious that MyEdMaster cares, and makes sure that the student understands each concept. My son enjoyed his sessions in MyEdMaster, that's why he is taking Physics from MyEdMaster this summer!
Testimonial provided by Tommy's father, Mike F. from Fairfax, VA:
My son was struggling with 10th grade Chemistry, so much so that by the early third quarter of the 2009-2010 school year, he was barely passing. I was using a home tutor from a tutoring service that claimed they can provide the "perfect tutor" to come to your home and tutor your child to success. The results were just not there and my son's situation was worsening. In mid March I found MyEdMaster through online search and I was immediately impressed not only with the credentials of the MyEdMaster teachers, but also their sincere desire and commitment to help students achieve academic success. My son had an immediate positive impression as well. MyEdMaster teachers not only has a deep knowledge of advanced Math and Science, but they are able to reach young students of all levels and help them understand the material and its significant concepts. My son's grade advanced two whole letter grades and came very close to scoring in the "advanced" range in the 10th grade Chemistry SOL. I am very comfortable in highly recommending MyEdMaster to any parent whose son or daughter needs help with their school work or wants to advance their current standing.